Well-written, high-quality content. Please proofread your article before submitting it to our editor.
Action-oriented information. Your post should add to our readers’ understanding of a topic, and provide them with actionable steps or the tools they need to apply the advice to their organisation.
|1||Guest Post ( Content + one link )||$75|
|2||2 Guest posts at-one-go [ Single Oder ]||$120|
|3||3 Guest posts at-one-go [ Single Order ]||$160|
|4||2 Guest posts + 2 In-Content Links at-one-go [ Single Order ]||$135|
|5||In-Content Link – $25 ( Single link )||$25|
Type of Content We Publish
All content should be programming or programming related tools, tips & tricks, coding blocks.
- Guest posts typically run between 600 and 1500 words.
- Make the content easy to read by breaking up large blocks of text, and using subheads and lists where appropriate.
- Every sentence should have a purpose. If it doesn’t add value, remove it.
- We allow up to three anchor text links pointing back to your website in the post.
- Make sure to cite all sources. Include all links or attributions directly in your draft, after the statement you’re linking the source to.
Complete drafts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All content submitted to us will be reviewed in order to be published.
- MyCodetips will make the final call on whether or not to publish any content submitted to us. We reserve the right to not publish a guest post even after a final draft has been submitted. We will communicate to you any changes to the plan, at all times.
- The Mycodetips blogging team reserves the right to edit or modify your post as we deem necessary, but we will send you an updated copy for review before publishing to our blog.
- We typically respond to submissions within 2 to 3 days.
Thank you for your interest in the MyCodetips blog. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which link can I add to the guest post: Dofollow or Nofollow? – Dofollow
- For Ads or Sponsored link will be Nofollow
- Will the post be tagged “sponsored”? – No
- How long can a publication be posted? – Permanent
- Additional requirements? – Ads and Guest posts should be related to software programming and its tools.