Please read our guest blogging criteria below
Well-written, high-quality content. Please proofread your article before submitting it to our editor.
Action-oriented information. Your post should add to our readers’ understanding of a topic, and provide them with actionable steps or the tools they need to apply the advice to their organization.
What We Don’t Publish
Type of Content We Publish
All content needs to be informational, IT-related articles.
- There are no length requirements for the article—it can be as long or as short as necessary to make the desired points.
- For reference, our posts typically run between 500 and 1500 words.
- Please submit all posts in Word using Calibri 11 point font
- Make the content easy to read by breaking up large blocks of text, and using subheads and lists where appropriate.
- Every sentence should have a purpose. If it doesn’t add value, remove it.
- We allow up to three anchor text links pointing back to your website in the post.
- Make sure to cite all sources. Include all links or attributions directly in your draft, after the statement you’re linking the source to.
Complete drafts can be sent to email@example.com or click the below button.
All content submitted to us will be reviewed and must meet our quality standards in order to be published.
MyCodetips will make the final call on whether or not to publish any content submitted to us. We reserve the right to not publish a guest post even after a final draft has been submitted. We will communicate to you any changes to the plan, at all times.
The Mycodetips blogging team reserves the right to edit or modify your post as we deem necessary, but we will send you an updated copy for review before publishing to our blog.
We typically respond to submissions within 2 to 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us in three weeks, your submission was not a suitable fit for the blog at this time.
you can refer neil patel for guest blogging
Thank you for your interest in the MyCodetips blog. We look forward to hearing from you!